Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: agulla or GM

In the Black
    Thanks

agulla or GM

i noticed that a hoyt GM and samick agulla are both 25" and about the same price. do any of you feel as though one is a better bow? and by better i mean more adjustable, better build quality, etc. i dont like how the agulla looks as much as the GM but if its a better bow i think i could get past that.

thanks

In the Red The Fonz Award. Sponge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pick them up, have a feel and see what you think. Tried both and went for the Winstar instead on the choice of the grip.

Not a great deal between them, and when you get to the point where your performance will really be improved by buying better, you will have a much better idea of what to shoot. Be happy with your bow and shoot it.

That said, someone is bound to point out that the track record of the GM is pretty good.

Sponge.

In the Black
    Thanks
    i was thinking about getting a winstar but i cant find anyplace that sells them anymore. i was going to buy one from alternative but its not on their website anymore.

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Tried both in an attempt to save money over the one I went to look at but went for the Spiga Revolution anyhow, yep it is more expensive (but don't forget it comes with a rest and clicker so don't just compair riser price) but way so much smoother and nicer to shoot it was an easy choice for me. But you have to try them and see which works for you.

In the Gold I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. Big Boy Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Winstar is a nice riser I started with this and liked it alot, very nice in the hand. It has just been repalced with the Winstar 2 but Bowsports still have them listed.

http://www.archeryuk.com/acatalog/Bo...___Win_68.html

Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

Phil

Thanks
    C.B.A. in Guoiborough has a new Winstar for £89, I saw it last week,blue if my memory serves me well!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast