Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Archery & Motorbikes

Thanks

Archery & Motorbikes

Here's a query. Are any of you bikers, and if so, have you found a good way of transporting your gear this way at all?
    The reason I ask is that I can't always get use of the car and still need to travel to our club for the weekends.
    I was looking at one of the special rucksacks and maybe an arrow tube as, unfortunately, the gear won't fit in my Givi Maxia topbox.

It could even become an updated form of mounted archery..road rage at it's finest....
    Secretary, Royal Air Force Lossiemouth & Kinloss Archery Club

Thanks
    Auroroa have a backpack you can buy.

In the Blue I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. KevinH's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are some previous threads on this;
    here
    and
    here
    If only keeping it simple wasn't so complicated
    --------------------------------------------

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. Schme1440's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The Aurora City pack will take 1 complete set up plus spares and tools pluss arrow tube and even a scope and tripod if you arrange it all right. Also along with the 2 adjustable sholder straps it also has a chest strap which is ideal for biking. Aparrently the Sebastian Flute bag is good and holds 2 sets of kits but the only person I know who had one had problems with it with the limb and riser seperators missing and had terrible help with it so invested in an Aurora instead. Not sure on the SF but the Aurora City Pack is around 50. Well mine was.
    "One shall stand and one shall fall!"

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot. simon m's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Tried my aurora compound bow bag on its across the chest setting and its seemed OK, would wanna have a spill with 12 carbon sticks and a load of pent up energy on me back though!
    Hunting Custard........

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. Schme1440's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simon m View Post
    Tried my aurora compound bow bag on its across the chest setting and its seemed OK, would wanna have a spill with 12 carbon sticks and a load of pent up energy on me back though!
    Yeah that would put me off as well. Coming back from Lilleshall Fita once there was 4 of us in a mondeo. My mates compound was on the parcel shelf behind the head rests. Suddenly everyone had to break hard. We check that everyone is ok the all realise where the compound was, BEHIND OUR HEADS. No one ever owned up to that rank smell coming from the back.
    "One shall stand and one shall fall!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast