Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrows for indoors?????

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. Little Miss Purple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question Arrows for indoors?????

What does everyone think about what type of arrows are best for indoors???

Do we buy expensive one's that withstand a bit of pounding (which are what???), or do we buy cheap and cheerful which we keep replacing??

After todays shoot this is a very tricky question I think. Today is only our 2nd indoor shoot ever (1st indoor comp), advice or opinions please.....
    Purple Mafia

Luck is what you have left over after you give 100%

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Last time I shot indoors (many moons ago) I was using tree branches (well they felt that big) All I can remember is that they were a nice bronze coloured ally and were so large, I was almost guaranteed linecutters. Absolutely knackered the bosses tho :sad:
    Every time I think I know where it is, someone moves it!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    When we first ventured outside I found the (second-hand) X7's just wouldn't get me the longer distances, so I got hold of a set of ACC's from another club member who was upgrading and had a happyish season, taking in my first tournaments and all that. Now we are forced back inside I find that groups/scores are much improved with the ACC's - but nowhere near as good as reverting to the old broomsticks!

This time I'm going to get it right .... or possibly not

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    As you only need four arrows so yes I am thinking about some Fat Boys, line cutters are the way to go

Thanks
    fat boys will break after one week go for alu arrows ther are the best !!!
    i know lots of people that put there fat boys back on the side en and took there alu arrows again !!!!

Administrator I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.AIUK subscriber. Tom's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    X7s (the most expensive) are actually quite brittle and won't take as much punishment as the slightly cheaper XX75s.

However, if you really want to watch the pennies then I can recommend Cartel Juniors. They're very cheap and you can get Beiter nocks for them. I've been shooting them indoors for the past year and have had no problems with them.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast