Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beiter Rests?

Thanks

Exclamation Beiter Rests?

Has anyone used the new Beiter Rest? I've just ordered one of their buttons and I was wondering if I should upgrade the rest at the same time?

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. Little Miss Purple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have an adjustable rest but I have no idea who made it or how to use it properly!!!
    Purple Mafia

Luck is what you have left over after you give 100%

In the Gold I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot. PaulT's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use one and it works! The adjustability is useful for checking tiller and it stops the arrow falling on the floor!!
    Other than the adjustability they aren't a lot different to other rests though.
    Never poke mad people with pointy sticks!

Paul_Limb
    I've been using one for a little while. It's very quiet (compared to some other rests that rattle a bit) I've found it'll fit my carbons and aluminium arrows although they do produce different rests for the two types. There's enough adjustability to take care of small nocking point changes and it seem very consistent, never had a problem with mine.
    Only thing that I get is loads of people saying i've got my arrow knocked on wrong way round cause of the way they recommend you have your fletchings/nock.

In the Gold I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot. PaulT's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know exactly what you mean Paul, I've only used it for a couple of months and people keep telling me that! I've already developed the stock answer of 'Beiter says that gives the best clearance and he knows more about these things than I do'
    Never poke mad people with pointy sticks!

Soaring I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.The Fonz Award.AIUK subscriber. TJ Mason's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I've been using a Beiter rest for about a year and like it a lot. It's very solid and precise, with no nonsense and not much to go wrong.

However, a lot of people can't get along with it, finding that they have incurable clearance problems or that the rest fails quickly. Spending your hard-earned on it is a bit of a punt, so unless you actually need the adjustability I'd recommend a Hoyt Super Rest instead.
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." - Soren Kierkegaard
    Club: Phoenix Bowmen, Halifax, County: Yorkshire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast