does anyone know what this is

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
depending on the size, screw in weights, OR (and quite likely) a clicker extension, if you wanted the clicker to be out the front of the riser.

whoosh

It's a clicker extension - on the front of your riser is a shorter one with a matching female thread - it might have a little black plastic cap on it

Strandline

Agree with Whoosh, and from the look of it I would say it is an SF riser, possibly Forged plus.

And when you fit it make sure to keep it tightened up, can be a source of an annoying buzz...

Mad Wally

Agree with Whoosh, and from the look of it I would say it is an SF riser, possibly Forged plus.

And when you fit it make sure to keep it tightened up, can be a source of an annoying buzz...
Add a drop of loctite (blue) to keep it from unscrewing as mine was a bit a loose fit.

ThomVis

Stole EVCs picture from another thread:

It's a clicker extension - on the front of your riser is a shorter one with a matching female thread - it might have a little black plastic cap on it
When I got mine there was a black plastic cap loose in the box, it took a while before I figured that one out.