Doosung Cartel Midas riser....

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Anyone heard anything about the new riser from cartel??? Saw it advertised in Bow international....

greygoose

Ah, so that's who bought the Samick Agulla Ultra design then ....?
Hi worthipa,
It is very different to the ultra. In fact I can not see any details which are the same at all.
I would think that the Ultra is worth copying by some one though.
Greygoose

pmiddl

Id say it actually looks quite Matrix-ey. If you ignore the bottom cut outs. Maybe with a bit more rounding off, and not so angular.

EDIT: I cant believe I have just compared my beloved Matrix to a piece of Cartel kit.....

Rhys

AIUK Saviour
The only real questions are:

1) Is it cheap?
2) How likely will it be to explode?

ZolcsiBB

Please, stop making a fashion matter about your archery items, and just be happy to afford your original Matrix and Ultra risers...

Let the beginners shoot their cheaper, copied-design kits.

Altservices should have the price...? As I know, they are in a good relationship with Cartel.

Rhys

AIUK Saviour
At ?314 and with a brand with such a reputation for build quality behind it everyone will be flocking to ignore this riser

buzz lite beer

you'd think so...I think it will probably depend who is seen to be shooting them, If any of the Korean elite are seen with them it'll be a different story I think there is mention of the carbon midas limbs used by top korean archers on the Alt site and priced as they are it will hit a share of market that the likes of SF lost by selling reasonably inexpensively, it wasn't too long ago a lot of the koreans were W&W shooters, now its Samick, If Cartel doosung throw enough money the direction of the national team and the product is capable of the task we may see another shift in brand loyalty.