Draw Length adjustment modules

Mark Teesdale

Hi Guy's
I have inherited a Merlin Max compound bow it was brought new in 2007 and only shot a couple of times before the owners accident. I would love to start using it but draw length is currently set at 30", does anyone have any modules for this bow or know where i can get them, Merlin no longer stock them i need the draw length to be about 27".
if I can't get the modules I do have access to an engineering company who can make them for me if i can get the cad or Tech drawing if anyone has them.
any help or advise you can give would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation
Mark

KevinH

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Hi Mark,

there were more than one Merlin Max model, and a few different cam systems. I would guess the most likely would be a "Merlin Max 3000" with Omega Cams.

In which case for 30" you would currently have an Omega cam No1 with OM4 module. You can comfirm this by looking at the markings on the cams and module. The shortest draw length for this cam is 29.5".
For 27" you would need new cams, Omega cam No2, with module OM5, or keep OM4 modules for 27.5".

If your bow is a MAX 3000, I have the manual and spec sheets as pdf's. If these would be of any help give me your email and I will send you a copy.