Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GoldTip XT Hunter vs. GoldTip UltraLight vs. Easton Redline

Thanks

GoldTip XT Hunter vs. GoldTip UltraLight vs. Easton Redline

Well, between these tree, wich one do you think it's better for 3D and Field, with a 40# recurve bow? Fell free to advice others shafts

Thanks

It's an X
    Thanks
    It all depends what field you want to compete in, FITA, or IFAA. For FITA, just use what you would for target. For IFAA I wouldn't pick any of those three, the straightness and spine tolerances are all on the low side. Have a look at Carbon Express 3D Select and Carbon Tech Cheetah 3D, the specs are much higher. If money was no problem, I would be using CT McKinney II for field.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Archer View Post
    It all depends what field you want to compete in, FITA, or IFAA. For FITA, just use what you would for target. For IFAA I wouldn't pick any of those three, the straightness and spine tolerances are all on the low side. Have a look at Carbon Express 3D Select and Carbon Tech Cheetah 3D, the specs are much higher. If money was no problem, I would be using CT McKinney II for field.
    It's for IFAA. And the problem is really the money...but thanks for the advices

Thanks
    You could try the Carbon Impact range from Merlin http://www.merlinarcherycentre.co.uk...dy_to_Use.html they are a good price and well spec'd

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greydog View Post
    You could try the Carbon Impact range from Merlin http://www.merlinarcherycentre.co.uk...dy_to_Use.html they are a good price and well spec'd

Already have Carbon Impact arrows, worts arrow i ever shoot, can't get them to group.

The Carbon Express 3D Select aren't as expensive as i thought...are they really good? Anyone shooting with them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast