Green Horn

johnny alpha

Has anyone out there used the Green horn sirius riser and ceramic carbon elipse limbs.
Look v. cool and thinking of treating myself...

Tom

On another 'comeback'
Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
There have been reports of the elipse limbs delaminating a lot. I don't know the details, maybe someone else out there does.

Barry C

On Sagi a few people had huge problems aparantly they delaminate, stack like crazy and are not smooth, while being friggin expensive.

Archery1st

I've shot many Green Horn bows in my times, including the new Ceramic limbs, my findings were that they are very smooth, quiet and of a build quality to match any limbs available.</p>

Now I will admit that there have been the odd set of limbs which slip through, but that is also very true of all limb manufacturers, however there was a point recently where a certain individual went all over the web complaining about his failures, in fact rather than being adult on the matter he went out of his way to slam them and the company who sold them to him.? Unfortunately he ended up proving to all that he was more of a problem than any limb issues.</p>

I would whole heartily recommend Green Horn to anyone without any reservations, if they are expensive, well remember that their limbs are hand made rather than on a production line, the extra is worth it.</p>