Thread: Has anyone used HNLArchery.com before ?

Thanks

Unhappy Has anyone used HNLArchery.com before ?

Wanted to know if anyone had ordered a string from hnlarchery.com before cos mine is taking and age to come through ! Ordered it over 2weeks ago and still waiting..

There web site looks great and there prices are good too (2 colour fastflight with any colour serving and end loops for $18.00 / approx 10..)

Am i just unlucky and they are busy or are they always this long in delivering. They are in America so prhaps I am just expecting too much..

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot. Thunk's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    HNL is Leighton Tyau - 'Leighton' of this forum. If you're anxious you could pm him, but since the strings are all hand-made, you might just want to give the man a break and let him get round to yours when he can. They're worth waiting for.
    I'm a dyslexic, insomniac, agnostic astronomer.
    I lie awake at night, stare out at the stars and wonder if there really is a Dog...

In the Blue
    Thanks
    have just communicated with anson tyau and they are currently trying to catch up as fast as they can with their many orders which they did not expect...they have also transferred recently to arizona and i guess that added to their backlog problems...as the man said try to give them some time..they are good people to deal with....

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK American Shoot.I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot. Murray's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    "Search" is your friend - see THIS thread
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story - Mark Twain