KG Cobra? Anyone own / shot?

Microphonic

Has anyone owned or shot the Keith Gascoigne Cobra? (don't think I'm allowed to link to it here...)

The bow is basically a modern replica of the Sudbury bow. So it's very traditional, it has no shelf and is shot off the hand, but it has the benefit of being made with modern materials (it's glass backed) so I don't have to worry about it failing etc.

The bow was recommended to me by English Bowman

I'm not totally decided on this bow yet, I may still go for something cheaper with a shelf like a more common AFB, but the idea of shooting off the hand appeals to me being a primitive method.

Does anyone have any idea of an arrow spine chart I should be looking at? being glass backed I'm guessing this bow will be quicker than its otherwise primitive form may suggest.

I don't know whether I'd shoot wood or aluminium arrows from it, any advice there? I have some full length 2016 Easton Jazzies that may suit the bow in its 40lb model, and could be cut down if too weak.

I'm not really bothered about competitions, I know not having a shelf yet still having glass fiber construction would put me at a disadvantage in NFAS AFB class. (The glass would excluded it from the Primitive class)

Just trying to get some initial thoughts really, I'm new to 'traditional' archery having shot Olympic style and modern barebow most recently (modern ILF bow)

Thanks!