Kudlacek Genesis Stabilisers - any good?

Reg

AIUK Saviour
Checking out prices of stabilisers, intending to purchase a tried and tested Beiter to go on my new bow when I came across the Kudlacek Genesis stabilisers on Alt. Services.

Does anyone out there use this stabiliser? Is it any good? No one I know uses Genesis so unable to beg, steal or borrow one to try.

The blurb on tuneability looks good and makes sense (to me at least) but I figure if they are really that good everyone would be using them!

xeonsPWN

i use one, and i like it. iv used beiter, super stix, and artemis multi rod stabalizers and the 4 bar genesis is the one i now use. its a little heavier then the bieter and artemis i used and alot heavier then the super stix but i like the way the bow acts after i release alot better. i would definitly recomend it.

disbloke

I used to use the Kudlacek Genesis 5 Star Ultra Lite very good rod. Only thing that may not be of use to you is that there is no way you can add weight to the end of the rod if you need to. Also the majority of people shooting them tend to be compound shooters.

Can't say they don't work on recurve as I never shot one off recurve.

Pal_Karcsi

Kudlacek

I have used this stabilizer for several months and is very good. Is tunable and has 2 ajustable weights.

Why few people used it ? Because is expensive . I paid US $90 for it.

Good luck !

jadlem

I've been using one for over a year now, the ultra light 5 star model, during that time I've loaned it to a couple of people who have both gone and bought one themselves.

Because of the length they do tend to drag the bow down untill you get used to them.