Left Handed Decut 120 Click Sight?

queensmessenger

Hi. All the posts and supplier information on this sight seems to indicate that it is a right handed sight only. I have however seen one advert showing it as "Ambidrextrous" Has anyone any experience or knowledge as to whether this sight can be easily used on a left handed bow. No instructions on this are available anywhere.
Thank

Doug.

Whitehart

yup it is one of the few sights that can be used right or left handed without the indignity of us Left Handers having the scale upside down :)

madmac

One scale is right ways on one side and the other upside down on the other side so a 180 deg turn and hey presto leftie and rightie all in one fab!!!!!

Hax

Also allows for the sight to be brought inside the bow for that little extra reach, whilst maintaining an easily readable scale.

queensmessenger

Thanks guys. Just the answers I needed. By all accounts this is a fine sight albeit a little heavy but certainly equal or better than sights costing up to 4 or 5 times as much. Next thing is to find a good price. I have seen them for ?43 on-line.
Thats the way I will go.
Doug

Hax

With mine, I found that a quick spray with some silicone grease on the screw that attaches the sight pin has completely stopped it vibrating loose when shooting. Prior to that, I was having to tighten the screw every few ends.

Robbie Nude

With mine, I found that a quick spray with some silicone grease on the screw that attaches the sight pin has completely stopped it vibrating loose when shooting. Prior to that, I was having to tighten the screw every few ends.
Hax ~ I'm glad I had a read at this thread . . . that same screw on mine also needs tightening every few ends. I guess it'll be the spray silicone grease for me then!

Thanks,

Jim.