Thread: New Bow Sling Carrying Strap?

In the White
    Thanks

Cool New Bow Sling Carrying Strap?

Hi Folks.

Because I'm a Disabled Archer, and shoot from a Wheelie, using A Bowstand, is a pain in the backside, putting it politely folks.

So I get on to OLD BLOKE, Dave, at Arrowhead.Uk, and after one or two phone calls, driving poor Dave up the wall.,

Dave comes up with an idea, for A Bow Carrying Strap.

Lo and behold I get a Parcel in the post this morning, and it's a Bow Carrying Strap, and it works wonderfully.

So now I will be able to carry my Compound around my neck,safely, to go and get my arrows, and with the Quick Release Crocodile Clip, I can quickly and smoothly unclip and reclip it, has need be.

It simply loops around the riser handle and then reclips itself through a loop, back to to the crocodile clip, then the strap just goes around my neck, with the soft pad at the back of my neck, supporting it.

So thanks Dave, very much appreciated, owe you a bar of Scouse Choc, on my next order.

I lovingly call it My Quick Snap Quick Release C*** Strap, but that's not politically correct, hence the little stars. LOL.

So fill the criptic clue in yourself, what more can I say, other than.

Once again many thanks Dave, it's very much appreciated.
    Cheers.
    Tony.

It's an X
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 919 Posts
    What a great story. Don't you just love people like that. In the politically correct manner ofcourse.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    As I keep telling the misses, "every little helps"! Cheers BOSE, I await the chocolate. Glad it worked for you as it was a bit of a shot in the dark.