pop a bivvys

merv

hi guys where did you buy yours,they seem to be tailor made for outdoor shoots.
Any cheaper than the ?45 ones doing the rounds on ebay at the moment.
thanks.

Big Boy Blue

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I only paid ?35 for my pop up bivvy, but then again it was on special offer and I got a club discount too. :thumbsup:

Kae

The American
American Shoot
merv said:
hi guys where did you buy yours,they seem to be tailor made for outdoor shoots.
Any cheaper than the ?45 ones doing the rounds on ebay at the moment.
thanks.
?4.99 from Aldi, it doesn't pop-up, but for that price, who cares? :raspberry

cliveanne

Ironman
LineCutter said:
Pop-a-bivvys aren't great in the wind though. There's a picture to laugh at here
I've seen plenty of those :D I always use the 4 guys provided... just in case. I've had too many camping holidays to be caught out. I also use the longer pegs to tie down with, the small pegs are OK for "Back Garden camping".

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
I got mine second-had from Aardvark for ?25. I think a cat had been using it as its bed/bog, but it was fine after an airing. Ask around the archery shops and camping shops for any second-hand ones.

Nick Forster

Ironman
pop up

Ive got one & its good
I always have to guy it though and ths sides get knocked about horrendously in the wind. But my kit stays safe and dry.
I am thinking of getting a larger more rigid shoot line tent as the pop up is quite limiting for 2 of us
Have fun cheers Nick:raspberry

Ffish

Look on Ebay for "fishing tent" or "fishing shelter" there are loads at around the ?25 mark. And more substantial than pop-a-bivvys too.

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Millets have a Cath Kidson shelter on sale for ?25. Great if you like flowers ;)