Samick Extremes or Samick Masters?

halfphaze

hey all..

The samick extremes are the high-end limbs of Samick but how come the top korean archers prefer to use the samick Masters? Is it because of the composition of the limbs with one being made out of foam (extremes) and the other out of wood (masters)..? I know this may potentially turn into a wood vs foam kind of thing.

krela

I have a similar dillema, masters vs extremes vs G3 vs Winex vs Border...

Hoping to buy new limbs next week but I fully intend to go to MLS (my local shop) and shoot them all before deciding :)

Des

Supporter
Supporter
I expect it's more a matter of why change. The masters have been so successful.

Jay.g

hey all..

The samick extremes are the high-end limbs of Samick but how come the top korean archers prefer to use the samick Masters? Is it because of the composition of the limbs with one being made out of foam (extremes) and the other out of wood (masters)..? I know this may potentially turn into a wood vs foam kind of thing.
Not quite true I think from the latest video, some have switched to Extremes. The wide spread use of Masters is probably due to habits and its success.

mixi

Both limbs are fast and have different feelings. Maybe people prefer the feeling of the Masters limbs over the Extremes. Samick did release the Extreme BF which is wood/foam composite which is interesting.