Straw Boss

Sparkie

I am looking for some info on straw boss's. What are the best and where to get about 12 as soon as possible.

Thanks

grimsby archer

Egertec have had the reputation of being "the" straw bosses to have, with other brands being pale imitation.
However, for the last couple of years there seems to have been a shortage of "the right kind of straw" for boss making in the uk, making straw bosses very hard to come by. A quick scan round the main suppliers show them all out of stock with delivery dates for autumn 2011.
If you need them quickly, do you really need straw? There are alternatives

Martin Heelis

Ironman
Egertec have had the reputation of being "the" straw bosses to have, with other brands being pale imitation.
However, for the last couple of years there seems to have been a shortage of "the right kind of straw" for boss making in the uk, making straw bosses very hard to come by. A quick scan round the main suppliers show them all out of stock with delivery dates for autumn 2011.
If you need them quickly, do you really need straw? There are alternatives
If you have the storage space that is. If there were something that lasted longer and took up the same storage space I'm sure my club would buy some but they all appear to be thicker.