is there any point?

GlynDaWolf

just a thought i'm putting here i currently shoot with alluminium arrows Easton Blues which are XX75 shafts and i'm comfortable shooting them but lots of people are saying i should upgrade to carbon arrows or carbon alloy arrows, but the prices are kinda scary and as I say i'm happy shooting what i'm shooting so is there any point in changing?

DavidH

Depends whether you shoot just for fun or want to improve your scores I guess. Carbons will fly better and further but if your short of money and enjoying your shooting, why worry?

mrtufty

None,

If you're happy with what you are doing stick with it.

Have a little extra chortle to yourself when you see the people telling you to get carbons looking unhappy with their shooting :tearsofjo

ThomVis

I'm happy right now shooting the Platinum Plus arrows (also xx75) I have right now. But I know I'll struggle reaching the longer outdoor distances, so I'll keep them for the indoor competition and buy carbon arrows for outdoor competition. In time.

GlynDaWolf

thing is i'm comfortably shooting at 70m's with them now outdoors so i'll stick as i am...just need to enlarge my collection is all

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
don't laugh too much when your outscoring all those who tried to get you to "upgrade". If they're working for you...why change???