Tungsten Carbide Longrod Weight

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
"Designed to focus the mass in the shortest possible length..." :rotfl: if they wanted to do that, they'd use tungsten, not the carbide....
Look good, though.

T101

love the polished black versions.

these are the ultimate weights you can buy at the moment IMO. And could impove things depending on how much weight you use, believe it or not. for example,

Had 7oz on my side rod consisting of 3 regular sized weights (16mm diameter) and a doinker 4.2oz (26mm)

Out of curiosity tried 7oz in 40mm stainless steel ones not expecting any difference. i was wrong. Bow just flat out held steadier/settled quicker. was even able to add an extra 1.25oz without it feeling too heavy like it had previously if i added an extra small diameter 1oz weight.

may not help with every set up but definately did with mine. (resistance system)

M

Moose

The closer to the rod the total weight is the more effect it has as the solution for the actual effect the weight has on the end of a rod is not the simple equation used to calculate the weight value but a more complex partial differential equation.

posted by moose on the loose