W&W Inno Power Limbs

FunTee

I've just been to Chiltern to upgrade my limbs to 36lb under the limb exchange program and I was expressing my concern that the Evo II's only go up to 36lb and I wasn't sure if I was happy making the jump from 36lb to 40lb straight. Phil suggested that (with no obligation to buy) I tried the 40lb W&W Inno Power limbs (The most expensive in the shop I noticed ;)).

MY GOD WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

If I had had the cash, I would now be the proud owner of a set of Inno Power limbs, they were so smooth to draw they were easier than the 36lb limbs I've just swapped for! The noise from the bow was fantastic and the difference in my grouping was noticably different. I've also arranged to go and have a play with some G3's later in the week (when he's got some in) and now I'm just working out what I can sell to raise the cash to buy them!

wingate_52

My Winex 42# limbs are so much easier to hold and draw than the 40# Winacts that they replaced. The Winacts were easier than the Challenger limbs at 36# to draw and hold.My scores are not much better though!

MrM

. I've also arranged to go and have a play with some G3's later in the week (when he's got some in) and now I'm just working out what I can sell to raise the cash to buy them!
Also try some Winnex and M1 limbs...

Lowfat

Ironman
can recommend the Winex , i have just upgraded to 40# limbs and i am now pulling 45# at the fingers but it feels easy to draw and they are smooth and quiet :cheerful:

FunTee

Just to give a quick update, I shot the Winnex today as well as some 38# G3's. I have to say that I found that the winnex were not as smooth as the inno's but the G3's seemed to be on a parr with the innos and quieter (but they are still trying to get me some 40#s to try as they were sent the wrong ones).

Big Boy Blue

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
What are the advantages of the inno's over the winex?
I have heard they are supposed to be 3 fps faster than the Winex limbs. They are also designed to be more torsionally stable which they like to show on thier tech videos.

Interesting comment FT about the G3's. When I tried them I found them not as smooth as the Winex, but I would agree that the Inno's are even smoother than Winex.

FunTee

I have heard they are supposed to be 3 fps faster than the Winex limbs. They are also designed to be more torsionally stable which they like to show on thier tech videos.

Interesting comment FT about the G3's. When I tried them I found them not as smooth as the Winex, but I would agree that the Inno's are even smoother than Winex.
It wasn't a fair comparison really, as the G3's were 38# and the inno's 40#, Once they get the 40# G3s in I'll go and do another side by side test.

Mistake

Ironman
i havn't shot the Inno limbs (yet), but i found that my 40 winnex's where much smoother than a set of 32lb G3 limbs (which felt like drawing a breeze block)..

If anyone wants an easy way to my heart they could by me a set of 68" 40lbs Inno limbs for my 18th