Thread: What Spine do I need

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. pwiles1968's Avatar
    Thanks

What Spine do I need

Sorry guys i asking another arrow question, Has anyone got any software that does spine selection, I will be looking at new arrows in a few months and need help, I am currently on a compound with Cam and a Half, if I replace it this year it will be a similar Hard or Single cam bow, I want to shoot at or just under 60# and I am 26" Draw.

I have 2 Choices at the moment I am thinking about ACC's the Shaft size Charts Give me 2 choices 3-18 560 Spine and 3-28 500 Spine, Given That I will be at the top of the scale for the Chart My gut tells me to go with the 3-28 but as they will go to 65# according to the charts are they too stiff? I was also Looking at Cartel triples But the 500 arrows are 568 Spine so i'm not sure if I need 400's at 488 Spine to be safe If That is the case I am only Marginally better of buying Triples over ACC's which are looking like a much safer bet.

Can Anyone help me with an accurate indication of the spine I need given my Draw and weight.

Thanks Marcus for the post with Test Details on the Triple Spine.
    Paul - Experience > Something you gain when things do not go as you expected.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    http://www.eastonarchery.com/downloads.asp

This has the easton arrow selection program. A useful little tool as it allows you to specify point weight etc and sorts out which arrow they recommend. Only has Easton arrows on it though.
    Kevin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    pwiles1968 you have a PM on the subject.

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award. pwiles1968's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Program Told me the same as the charts, but thank you for the Link.

Jerry Thanks You have a PM.

Thanks
    TAP suggests the 400 spine for the triples, but here's a screenshot with the ACC's for comparisson...........

Thanks
    That is much stiffer that anything I have been recommended elsewhere that includes the ACC's, very interesting.

I have been sorted out with a Few Second Hand 3-28 500 to play with for now will l see how they shoot. Thanks again .