White clothing!

Miner Willy

Best laugh I've had in ages!!!!!!!

Ahem... Yes there's some jolly fine attire there, seems really reasonable don't you think doreen.

Kae

The American
American Shoot
I want a see-through water-proof poncho, COOL! :burp: :raspberry

Cakemeister

Fonz Awardee
I want a white jacket to go with the white shorts! Then a white flat cap and white socks! White tie & tails... Whitewhite whitwhiwh

(Drool, sound of running feet)

Purple Hugs

hhhmmm wondering if they'd 'take' with a dylon purple dye? What do you reckon? :raspberry

Should say... I laughed at a white tank top sweater the other day too... all would look good in purple.. but then EVERYTHING looks good in purple! :cutie:

Kae

The American
American Shoot
Purple Hugs said:
hhhmmm wondering if they'd 'take' with a dylon purple dye? What do you reckon? :raspberry

Should say... I laughed at a white tank top sweater the other day too... all would look good in purple.. but then EVERYTHING looks good in purple! :cutie:
People don't look good in purple....
mmmm purple strawberry's :yummy:

Thunk

Ironman
The headgear makes them look like refugees from the cheese counter at Sainsbury's...

Whilst perusing this little shop of horrors an interesting thought occurred, and perhaps someone can enlighten me. I have often watched Wimbledon and seen how many players tuck their spare service ball into their shorts pocket (or somewhere up an attractively short skirt in the case of the ladies). But where does a bowler tuck his spare ball? Is it just coincidence that the waist sizes in the trousers go to an uncommonly large size? :raspberry

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Little Miss Purple said:
The white ventile waterproof trousers are fab - they worked a treat today :beer:
When you finally got them on. :raspberry

Mick