win and win power belt vs saunders power pull

Jabes

Looking to get something to exercise at home to help me improve (practice) technique and increase strength

I'm borrowing club equipment at the moment - planning to buy a bow sometime in the new year - so would like something I can use standalone

Any recommendations? Win & Win Power Belt? Saunders Power Pull? Something else?

Big.Dave

Cartel stretch bands from Alt sporting services cheap an very good for practicing form in the mirror. Double them up and you can do strength exercise's and reversals and all for a fraction of the cost of the above.

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
I have the Saunders Power pull. Draw weight wise it's perfect for me....the green band should be the same weight as my bow!!!

The only real issue I have with it, is when drawing with the fingers. Due to the "string" angle being very tight, it does tend to squash the fingers slightly - using a tab helps a lot but doesn't eliminate it. I tend to use it with my form master elbow sling.

Yonniol

I am using Saunders Power Pull. It's great and very effective but you have to be careful about the bands. Sometimes the bands might slip off so always check all the bands before use to avoid injury to them eyes.

What I don't know is what the draw weight is for Saunders. The purple and the green band. Anybody know this?

Yonniol

Oh I forgot to add, the rubber does hurt the fingers a bit. Instead of using a tab, I used a rubber shopping bag holder (the kind that spreads over four fingers). Got that from on of them thrift shop. It makes it very very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ned

Saunders Power pull: the purple band pulls 29lbs, the green band pulls 41 lbs and both pull 70lbs at a 30” draw, for 3 levels of engagement.