Thread: Winex, Extreme or Masters Limbs?

In the Blue
    Thanks

Winex, Extreme or Masters Limbs?

Its my birthday soon (like May next year and I thought I would treat myself to a new set of limbs this week and get rid of my twisted Petron Limbs.</p>

So what does everyone think to the Samick Masters, the Extremes and also the Win &amp; Win Winex Limbs? Does anyone have any experience of shooting any of them? Or know someone that has shot with any of them.</p>

Thx.</p>

Thanks

RE: Winex, Extreme or Masters Limbs?

Wow what a choice, they all shoot amazing, but Extreme's are the best value for money and just as fast as Winnex. Masters have a different feel, do you prefer wood or foam? Park Sung Hyun shot 1405 with Masters Limbs, just to prove, 'wood is good'.

In the Blue
    Thanks

TBH, I've not shot any foam limbs, so have no idea of what the difference is between the two types of limb material used.</p>

I'll have to take a visit to a shop and see if I can try out a foam pair of limbs. No one at our club shoots anything remotely near the quality of limb I am looking to purchase.</p>

Thanks

All top level limbs have the capability to perform better than the archer so it comes down very much to personal choice e.g. I prefer this colour.

I use Samick Masters - reason probably because a liked the Samick Riser and purchased a 'package'.
    Joe

In the Blue
    Thanks

Ah! Right, I may have to decide which limbs to purchase based on colour co-ordination with my setup </p>

I'm currently shooting 40# Limbs (41 on the fingers) comfortably, would it be an idea to move up to 42 or perhaps even 44# limbs with my new purchase???</p>