Winex, Extreme or Masters Limbs?

radsbow

Its my birthday soon (like May next year ;) and I thought I would treat myself to a new set of limbs this week and get rid of my twisted Petron Limbs.</p>

So what does everyone think to the Samick Masters,?the Extremes and also the Win & Win Winex Limbs? Does anyone have any experience of shooting?any of them? Or know someone that has shot with any of them.</p>

Thx.</p>

Barry C

Wow what a choice, they all shoot amazing, but Extreme's are the best value for money and just as fast as Winnex. Masters have a different feel, do you prefer wood or foam? Park Sung Hyun shot 1405 with Masters Limbs, just to prove, 'wood is good'. :)

radsbow

TBH, I've not shot any foam limbs, so have no idea of what the difference is between the two types of limb material used.</p>

I'll have to take a visit to a shop and see if I can try out a foam pair of limbs. No one at our club shoots anything remotely near the quality of limb I am looking to purchase.</p>

joetapley

All top level limbs have the capability to perform better than the archer so it comes down very much to personal choice e.g. I prefer this colour.

I use Samick Masters - reason probably because a liked the Samick Riser and purchased a 'package'.

radsbow

Ah! Right, I may have to decide which limbs to purchase based on colour co-ordination with my setup :)</p>

I'm currently shooting 40# Limbs (41 on the fingers)?comfortably, would it be an idea to move up to 42 or perhaps even 44# limbs with my new purchase???</p>