6 x 32 SIGHT PIN - ANYONE GOT ONE ?

ragingtempest

Hi,
I recently bought an old Arten Summit Recurve Sight from someone, and the Sight Pin is very short, not going right through the sight like many others do.
As a result I am struggling taking the sight very far out to one side by adjusting.
I have tried to get a longer sight pin and have been told that pretty much the standard now is the 8 x 32 Sight Pins, but unfortunately mine as an older 6 x 32 Sight Pin.
Has anyone got a 6 x 32 pin I could buy off them, as I don't want to buy another sight.

Thanks

J

josh 77

It may be possible that the pressure button is not set right, is your centre shot correct?
I found that the beiter sight pin is quite long and it has loads of different inserts! you can get the sight pin from most archery retailers and order it online, saves time.

Tom

On another 'comeback'
Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
You could try to contact Arten. They might be able to supply you with a longer pin even though the sight's an old one - you never know :beer:

ragingtempest

I Gave Arten A Ring

Great Idea. I rang them up and talked to a very friendly Bloke called Tom Woods, who is having a look round his place for me to see if they can dredge a 6 x 32 pin from somewhere, as it is a pre metric days sight.
Fingers Crossed !!!:sonar: