Best Equipment

iscap_boy

I'm going to buy a new bow in the next year. But i'm indecided between giving more money ang get a samick masters with samick extreme limbs, or dont spend so much and buy the SF riser with the SF carbon/foam (SHC, i think) limbs. What do you think?

Thanks

Big Boy Blue

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Try them both and see which one you like best. Both seem to shot well so in the end its down to your personal taste.

Barry C

Extreme limbs are very nice value for money too, very smooth unlike the Masters limb similar to G3 in feel. The big difference you will notice between the Masters riser and SF riser is weight, I think there is approx 200 g difference so the SF will be more similar in weight to your GM. Samick grips are sweet though.

iscap_boy

The biggest diference is that the Samick Masters+Samick Extreme limbs costs about 750? ( +/- ?500), and the SF Riser/SF SHC limbs costs 500? (+/- ?330). I want to know if the price diference reflects the diference of both sets. And i can't try neither one of them, because they dont exist here in Portugal, so i have to go by your opinions. Ah, the bow is to shoot FITA and Indoor 18 meters.