Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PFC1968
Discuss Core Archery at the Recurve Bow within Archery Interchange Forums; Hi I was looking at this brand at Alt archery & I cant find any ...
    In the Blue
    Thanks

Core Archery

Hi I was looking at this brand at Alt archery & I cant find any thing about them no web site etc . Where are they made etc thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robert43 For This Useful Post:

eedubberlshan (19-08-17)

3. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Made in China I think, I have a pair of the Core Element limbs at work I'll check tomorrow. I bought them as I'm building back up on weight after a shoulder injury. They're not bad considering the price point, certainly a smoother draw than a pair of SF Premiums. With regard to the cast risers they do, I think there have been a few breakages when used with relatively higher poundage limbs, the one I saw on FB from memory was being used with 36lb limbs when it snapped in half.

- - - Updated - - -

Made in China I think, I have a pair of the Core Element limbs at work I'll check tomorrow. I bought them as I'm building back up on weight after a shoulder injury. They're not bad considering the price point, certainly smoother draw than a pair of SF Premiums. With regard to the cast risers they do, I think there have been a few breakages when used with relatively higher poundage limbs, the one I saw on FB from memory was being used with 36lb limbs when it snapped in half.
    floydfanian likes this.

In the Blue
    Thanks
    thanks for that

In the White AIUK subscriber. floydfanian's Avatar
    Thanks
    As Pfc1968 said they are made in China, I have a set of their limbs on my mybo elite

- - - Updated - - -

As Pfc1968 said they are made in China, I have a set of their limbs on my mybo elite

In the White
    Thanks
    A couple of our newer members have the "Air" riser with the "Ignite" limbs and seem mostly happy with them. One riser had the clicker mounting holes clogged up, and on the other, the long-rod mounting came out with the long rod last week, but a clean up and a bit of thread lock has it staying in the riser again

I did have a look at the limb alignment: the dovetail fits in the limb pockets seem a bit sloppy on these two examples, and the riser uses the eccentric limb bolt system which is a bit of a fiddle compared to separate adjustments for tiller and alignment, but as Pfc1968 said, you've got to consider the price point and they're certainly well priced.

They're both using limbs under 30lbs so I can't comment on the possible higher poundage issues.
    The limbs seem fine, one of the archers has already upgraded to a higher poundage (still under 30lbs) set of the same type and seems very happy with them.

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Hi thats for that I was looking at the Element limbs to use with my Fivics FX1 riser thanks again