F1 riser By Fivics

Big.Dave

It looks like another Korean archery equipment supplier is going to sell a new riser with damping in the logical places. All with the aim of reducing unnecessary movement. If you have already shot it chip in :)

Here's a link FIVICS

Darryl

It looks like another Korean archery equipment supplier is going to sell a new riser with damping in the logical places. All with the aim of reducing unnecessary movement. If you have already shot it chip in :)

Here's a link FIVICS

Yep knew about it a month ago. Haven't asked Quicks if they're stocking it but I know they're getting a lot of the new Fivics kit coming in soon (shipment has been delayed). New backpacks and quivers are a definate.

DarkMuppet

I'm just downloading their 2011 PDF catalogue but at 120mb and a download speed of about 20kB it's taking a while ......

Maze

It looks nice and seems to have a new dampening system.
Does anyone know if it is a "top of the line" riser or just an intermediate?
What will the price be?

Big.Dave

It looks nice and seems to have a new dampening system.
Does anyone know if it is a "top of the line" riser or just an intermediate?
What will the price be?
The damping system is not new old samick masters risers had damping in the limb pockets I do not know of a riser with damping in the handle but the Hoyt nexus has damping just below it.

Gryff

Saw it on the Fivics website when this was first posted, thought that they had fail epicly, looked at it in the flesh... OMG!!! My housemate just turn to me and went "okay, thats hot!"

Big.Dave

Saw it on the Fivics website when this was first posted, thought that they had fail epicly, looked at it in the flesh... OMG!!! My housemate just turn to me and went "okay, thats hot!"
where did you see this riser?

Maze

Just asked Fivics about the riser.
Is it Top of the line?
When will it be for sale?
Here is their reply:

Hello
Thank you for your email and your interest,
We are still working on it,
We are doing our best to have the best one.
It's not intermediate level.
It's CNC high quality riser.
I expect this around end of year, it will be ready for the market.
Thank you.

Whitehart

My understanding is the riser in the picture from Nimes is a prototype, the handle is not currently being made - expect it around Christmas time possibly earlier - that is if they have received enough orders from the industry to justify making it.

DarkMuppet

It's on the bottom of the main Fivics page.

Just right copy and save this link ....

http://www.soma-archery.com/fivics_2011.pdf

Be prepared to wait though, my first download attempt failed at about 100mb, so I re-downloaded it this morning. They seem to have a very small bandwidth to the site as it doesn't seem to go past about 10k a second.

:cheerful:

tel

Fonz Awardee
Thanks for that - looking at the link alier in the thread I could only see the 2010 version...if its going to take all day i'd rather get the latest! ;)

DarkMuppet

Looks like they've designed another riser ....

The limbs are made by MK and are their new top of the range Mach series but painted up with Fivics logos according to a Japanese archery shop blog.