Thread: Fivics Titan X2 - v - WNS ATF

In the Green
    Thanks

Fivics Titan X2 - v - WNS ATF

I'm in the difficult position of having to choose between two risers i.e. the Titan X2 or the W&W ATF.

As a relative newbie to the sport even I appreciate that this is a difficult question to ask / answer but I would very much appreciate any opinions on the merits / disadvantages of either and particularly any comments from those who have actual experience of any or both of the two.

Best

Charles

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

Thanks
    I haven't shot either but my advice is shoot them both (if possible) and see which one you prefer.

Once you get beyond a certain point it all comes down to personal preference. I love how the Wiawis sits, shoots and feels (especially after I altered the grip shape), so I will shoot that until it disintegrates or the unlikely event I get sponsored; but I have friends who think the Wiawis is the worst riser ever (for the exact reasons I like it)
    More Pew Pew, less QQ