CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE AIUK IRONMAN
Discuss Kinetic Fury Riser at the Recurve Bow within Archery Interchange Forums; Hi Just purchased a Kinetic Fury Riser... does anyone know of any sites out there ...
    In the Green
    Thanks

Kinetic Fury Riser

Hi

Just purchased a Kinetic Fury Riser... does anyone know of any sites out there that supply good user manuals, looking for some specs to do with brace height recommendations and general info. This is my second riser purchase after a SF Forged+ , which didnt have any documentation either.. dont manufacturers supply any info?

Cheers

G

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Have you looked on Kinetics website?, that would have been my first port of call

I agree it's strange that they don't supply a info sheet with a riser, but that's nothing new for Chinese companies such as Kinetic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus37 For This Useful Post:

Grahamb96 (11-09-17)

In the Green
    Thanks
    Cheers Marcus

Yes.. did look online here...

Archersgear - KINETIC

But the riser is supposedly made by Win & Win on licence.. but nothing on their site and not much on the 'Kinetic' site (above) either.

I assume as Win & Win were involved in the SF Forged Plus which i already have settings should be similar. Just looking for ball park area to begin with then can change according to bow noise performance etc....

G