Riser Manual for W&W INNO CXT riser

coyotej398

Hello to all in here,

does anyone have a Manual for the Win & Win INNO CXT riser?
bought a used one but I cannot find somthing like a useful manual.
Can someone help me with this?
Thank you.

Best regards

Badgers Dad

Apologises they've changed their website so the manual is no longer there, but there are loads of people on the forum who have CXTs including me so just ask the question someones bound to know the answer.

DarkMuppet

Here's a 1.5 mb jpg of the manual I downloaded from their website a few years ago. It was the instructions for tiller, weight adjustment etc... if that's what you need?

:D

EDIT. It appears the forum resizes it to 110k ...:mad:

PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

Attachments

Retro DJ

Here's a 1.5 mb jpg of the manual I downloaded from their website a few years ago. It was the instructions for tiller, weight adjustment etc... if that's what you need?

:D

EDIT. It appears the forum resizes it to 110k ...:mad:

PM me your email and I'll send it to you.
Hello Dark Muppet,
I have also purchased an Inno CXT riser on Ebay and would very much like the manual but if I try to resize the image, it just becomes unreadable?

archeryal

Help from across the sea: Someone in the US had the same issue, and an archerytalk thread offered a scanned copy and PDF. I hope this helps. If not, feel free to send me the bow, and I'll give it a good home. (Translation: The CXT is the bow I'd buy if I had the dough - top quality an a little lighter than the Wiawis/Max. For now, the ProAccent will have to do.)

Inno CXT Manual

Corax67

I'd like to send you mine but as it is the nicest riser I have ever shot then sadly I can't :(

Lots of guys at club feel the same as they have shot mine a fair bit.

Karl