New shibuya ultima

P

Paul scott

I have just became the proud owner of a shibuya ultima sight. P roblem being cant get exactly 20yrd sight mark as wont go up any further also have moved fixing bar up to give the extra and this is nearly just but not quite.If I move it up again I wont have enough distance for 100yrd shoot without takeing it apart again so is there some thing Im doing wrong help wanted please

Kellog

The American
American Shoot
You might not be able to get 20yrds and 100yrds with your sight in the same configuration (I know I can't with my Arc Systeme)

wingate_52

Use a faster string, wind the limbs up or bring the sight in at 70m. Or buy a sight with a longer track. Copperjohn ANTS FITA.

kato

I have just became the proud owner of a shibuya ultima sight. P roblem being cant get exactly 20yrd sight mark as wont go up any further also have moved fixing bar up to give the extra and this is nearly just but not quite.If I move it up again I wont have enough distance for 100yrd shoot without takeing it apart again so is there some thing Im doing wrong help wanted please
drop your rest height? or raise the nocking point?

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I have my ultima on it's 2nd setting for every distance less than 80 yards, for 80 & 100 yards - I move it in :cheerful: