Shibuya dual click vs ultima. what are the differences ?

ian_p

Hopefully this hasn't already been discussed but can someone with vaster knowledge than i tell me what the difference between the ultima and dual click recurve sight are and mainly which is better. Thanks in advance:meditate:

worthipa

Supporter
Supporter
Hopefully this hasn't already been discussed but can someone with vaster knowledge than i tell me what the difference between the ultima and dual click recurve sight are and mainly which is better. Thanks in advance:meditate:
The Ultima is a Sure-Loc esque type of sight which you adjust the sight block up and down with knobs on the sight rail. The Dual Click you just move the sight block up and down the track. Both excellent sights, I have a Dual Click Carbon Extreme on my indoor bow, never have a problem with it.

One advantage of the Dual Click over the Ultima is that since the Ultima came to prominence the Dual Click was reduced in price by Shibuya making it a considerable bargain.

Jay.g

both are great but I'd take the Ultima just because its easy adjustment, no need to tighten anything and finer adjustments (I think?).

ian_p

thanks for the advice, i think i may go for the ultima carbon as its the same price as the dual click carbon but with easier adjustments

Russ

thanks for the advice, i think i may go for the ultima carbon as its the same price as the dual click carbon but with easier adjustments
The Ultima Carbon is a really good piece of hardware, you won't be sorry.

But I do feel I should mention - I think the Ultima Carbon should actually be about ?25 more than its Dual Click predecessor. Worth it, IMHO. Where did you see it for the same price?

ian_p

Bowsports has them for ?125 each but as you mentioned in your pm it may just be an error on their website. Hopefully not and weve alerted everyone to a bargain:huge:

DivingBirdie

I'd choose the Ultima because it sounds nicer than Dual-click, it looks different from the K-Sight which everyone here has, and yes...