Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spigarelli arrow rest setup

In the White
    Thanks

spigarelli arrow rest setup

Does anybody know what is a correct position of the arm? It came with no manual but as far as I know the arm should be as far as possible close to 90 degrees to a string. And the tip of the arm should be as close as possible to the arrow.
    But this rest has a small bump at the tip of the arm. So the question is how to deal with this tip. Should it hug the arrow or support it?

My rest is A.S. REST OLIMPICO Z/T MOD.C (http://www.arcosportspigarelli.com/prodotto/a-s-rest-olimpico-zt-mod-c/). And arrows are easton a/c/e if that's important.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

Thanks
    I have the hook hugging the arrow, but I know of people that simply bypass the problem by cutting the end off with tin snips.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
    Drain you of your sanity

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award.AIUK subscriber. Timid Toad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup I chop the little upturn off all my rests. Then set it so none of it protrudes outside the arrow, and the arrow sits just fractionally below dead centre of the button.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams

In the White
    Thanks
    Thank You.

Played with it a little. It seems the hook doesn't affect the shot. At least I decided not to cut the hook but still have a quite a nice group in the target.

Another question is how far the tip should be from a plunger button? I can put it almost below the button or I can move it about 1 cm farther to the clicker. Which position is preferable?

It's an X
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 882 Posts
    Some stick on rests have a round hole in the backing plate so the arm of the rest has to fit at a set position below the button, If they have got it right, that would seem like a good place to fix yours.
    Some rests use a long slot, but I think that is to allow for the body to wrap around different designs of riser.

In the White
    Thanks
    Mine has the long slot. So I can move it back and forth quite far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast