Thread: Spigarelli Carbon 30 sight

Thanks

Spigarelli Carbon 30 sight

I might be wrong so please correct me if i am.
    The carbon 30 sight is designed for both Left or Right hand bows. If so then this bloke know less than the Noyt Bow on eBay.

Spigarelli Carbon 30 Recurve Bow sight on eBay, Sights, Archery, Sporting Goods (item 110151552204 end time 05-Aug-07 20:00:00 BST)
    " errare humanum est, in errore perseverare stultum"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    I might be wrong so please correct me if i am.
    The carbon 30 sight is designed for both Left or Right hand bows. If so then this bloke know less than the Noyt Bow on eBay.

Spigarelli Carbon 30 Recurve Bow sight on eBay, Sights, Archery, Sporting Goods (item 110151552204 end time 05-Aug-07 20:00:00 BST)
    I *think* the Carbon 30 comes in both left and right hand models... A lot of the parts will be interchangeable, but there are still some differences (direction of scale for example).
    Ever tried? Ever failed?
    Try again. Fail again. Fail better! - Beckett

The marksman who hesitates is lost. Just take it for granted that you are going to hit and fire away before you have time to doubt the certainty of success. - Annie Oakley, 1894.

Thanks
    I have one. It can be used left or right (i'm left handed) you just have to turn the scale around by peeling it off and repositioning it. If you really bothered all the other stickers come off too, so you don't have anything upside down on your bow.
    9, 9, 9, 7, 7, M