Spigarelli Revolution with Uukha Curve limbs (X0 Evo2, EX1 Evo2, HX10 Evo2)

Surovi

Hi!
Does anyone have the combination?
I`m interested in poundage range with a marked poundage.
Thanks!

Npark

Uukha limbs

Hi!
Does anyone have the combination?
I`m interested in poundage range with a marked poundage.
Thanks!
I have little experience with that riser but I use Uukha limbs on my Win&Win TF Apecs riser and find them immensely smooth, fast and with accurate poundage.

When I was looking for limbs I tried most leading brands and types and settled on these and have never regretted the decision.

T

the-poet

Uukha measure at the centre point of the limb bolt (similar to hoyt).
They have a poundage calculator on their website.

Surovi

Thanks!
Calculator is for Uukha riser.
According to the information I received, appears to be similar on the Revolution.

Valkamai

Thanks!
Calculator is for Uukha riser.
According to the information I received, appears to be similar on the Revolution.
I would add on a pound or two for the revolution due to it's straightness. I found my limbs (not uukha admittedly) to be a couple of pounds heavier on it than on my samick riser.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Surovi

Thanks!
I will take that into consideration too.
According measurements by a colleagues from another forum, only a little more (less than a pound) of the specified value.
I have to take into consideration the possible deviation of 1 Lb.
My DL is 28.5, so 32Lbs limbs should be in 33-38 (34-37) range at 23" Revolution.

Hawkmoon

I have been shooting a revolution with a pair of Uukha EX-1 a for a few years now and love the combination, as for the poundage they are 40s and at 28.5 inches I am holding 40 lbs with the bolts all the way in. Remember when setting up that the Revolution has a neutral tiller and both it and the Uuhkas like a high brace height. I have my brace at about nine and a quarter inches! When I set it up I started at seven and a half and by the time I reaches eight and a half I thought I had made a big mistake with the limbs, but just as I got over nine inches it just hit a sweet spot. If you are shooting with rods on tune the bow without them as they can mast poor tuning.

mkhari

Don't know if I am bringing this thread back from the dead!

I am shooting a Revolution 25" with 32# EX1 Evo1 limbs, picked up both on Ebay and paid with Nectar points... :)
I have a 29.5" draw length and I am holding 34.75# on my fingers, according to the luggage scales.
I followed the Uukha guidance for previous generation limbs and set my bracing height to 220mm, about 8.6". I have set a tiller of 3mm
The combination seems very smooth and is almost completely silent.

I have shot about 300 arrows in three days and am very happy with the combination. It is a very smooth draw but I have to say, it feels like I am holding more than 35# on my fingers. When I am at full draw it just feels like the bow wants to fire, almost as if its encouraging me to release. I might try and wind out the limb bolts a bit but I have to say, the instruction sheet is beyond useless, so I am unsure how far out I can go.

Yesterday, I shot 20x ACCs into a 5 spot target from 7m and every single one went into the centre of the targets. Today, tried the same thing and the arrows were all over the place, go figure! Going to tighten everything up and try again tomorrow, it might just be me getting tired as I have stepped up in draw weight by a couple of #'s. For what its worth, I am using a Shibuya Ultima Ali sight and an AAE Secure button.

Should add, I really don't like the handle, I find it slippery and it rocks up and down just a tiny little bit. I've ordered a new handle from Jaeger but in the meantime I've put a thin piece of rubber under the base to stop it rocking and wrapped some amalgam tape around the handle for grip.

Surovi

Thanks nCognitos!
My Revolution wil come in February. I ordered 23" barebow so... :)
I`ll order the Uukhas after a few weeks with SF Axiom + limbs.
So, in your case, poundage is on the spot. Good to know.

hening

rocking handle

Agree on the handle, I put a bit of sugru under the handle to stabilise it. And a bit od the grip itself to build it up a bit
Henning

DODGE

Enjoy yourself, I have been shooting a Spig Barebow with EX1 evo2's for about 6 weeks now, arrows fly like a dream and it's so quiet