What type of bow is this?

Kowakian

I'm relatively new to archery and I was wondering what type of bow this is. I obtained this bow last year but can't remember any of the information. It has a link to arc-rolan.com on it, but that is no longer a website. arc-rolan.fr is a website, but the company only makes 3 bows. My one resembles a snake bow, but with different limbs. I've looked at many pictures but I can't even figure out what type of bow it is. Does anyone know?

Attachments

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
In fairness it does look different when strung back to front.

Please don't shoot it like that. Best case is that you damage the bow. Worst case, you damage yourself.

Please, join a club and get some proper training.

Kowakian

Ok, I'm stupid and didn't realise I had it backwards. I think it was mainly because the string wouldn't reach all the way unless I bent the bow a lot, which I was worried about, but I guess I shouldn't have been. I have been using it wrong for ages. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not a wind up. I just had it strung backwards.

little-else

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
glad you asked before something untoward happened. It may be worth your while visiting your nearest archery shop that has a shooting range attached or affiliated to them, many do. that way you can pay to have a shoot there under the watchful eye of someone experienced. You will learn a great deal and hopefully find it both enjoyable and rewarding in the longer term.