Thread: Bowtech allegiance

In the White
    Thanks

Bowtech allegiance

Hi just wondering if any body can help me .I have a Bowtech Allegiance with the Binary cams and i have just noticed a small bit of play on my cams , they seem to move a bit if i put the bottom cam on the carpet and hold the bow upright then press the top cam down a bit they seem to move a bit with the limbs and cables, is this normal ! I have phoned a shop up and the said the most bows do it, so i am just wondering as anybody got a Allegiance and could they tell me if theres does the same, I have noticed this when i have put my bow standing up against the side of the wall in our club then when i have picked it up
    There is no movement side to side of the cams, and the gaps from the cams to the limbs are both the same top and bottom.
    I am Queering this because as you know when something gets in your head it will not go away till its sorted.
    Thanks John

Thanks
    You're 'aving a larf!! Course they'll flex when you put pressure on them, mine do the same, why do you want to do that anyway? there are no bus cables as they are like a mirror image and what one does the other will follow, they should never go ouy of sync. It's not good practice to "lean it against a wall" either, a clip on bow stand will cost about £7 and keeps the bottom cam off the floor, leaning on your long rod. I love my bow to bits, better than all the Hoyts and Matthews I've had, the stop and let off is so positive.

In the White
    Thanks
    Thanks B eagle I also love my bow thats why i was concirned, I use a bow stand which we have at the club usally, I only stand my bow against the side of the wall very carefully and on carpet tiles which we walk on when i am shooting the target next to the wall,
    Thats when i noticed the bit of movement when i picked up my bow with the cam, which im dont usally do

Thanks
    It's normal, my UltraElite did it too. I have not noticed it with my Allegiance, but it's nothing to worry about.
    [Beiter Nocks] [Urban Archery]

In the White
    Thanks
    Thanks Marcus that puts my mind at rest a bit,i thought there was something wrong with my cams,
    Cheers John