Mathews drenalin cams

targed

Does anyone have any Drenalin cams going spare?

I'm looking for either a 28.5 or a 29 for a Drenalin LD, and these equate to 27.5 or 28 on a Drenalin. (the cams are the same on both bows, but when on an LD give 1" longer draw) Not sure exactly which i need as they never seem to measure up to what they say they should!

Right handed.

Anyone got anything?
thanks
Jon

targed

Sigh.....I seem to be collecting RH ones that are all too long for me!
Thanks for replying anyway though.

Darth Tom

Might be worth giving a call if you can't find any or aren't entirely sure what you need - as the importer they are probably best placed to get hold of unusual items like that

targed

I've tried all the uk suppliers and no-one has one in stock. They can be ordered but take 6 weeks to come from the states, hence me asking if someone has one - otherwise i'll just have to wait!
cheers
jon

Bird_2112

Sorry to hijhack the thread... if anyone has a 29.5" drenalin or 30.5" Dren LD RH cam to get rid of drop me a line. I had to order a cam when I bought the LD and I'm sure the cam was here within a month.

G.

targed

Sorry to hijhack the thread... if anyone has a 29.5" drenalin or 30.5" Dren LD RH cam to get rid of drop me a line. I had to order a cam when I bought the LD and I'm sure the cam was here within a month.

G.
Yes - I have one D-B.5RHL - slight cosmetic damage but doesnt affect its use. ?40 posted, or I would swap it for a 29" one as above if you have one.
cheers
Jon