Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
Discuss Mybo Edge at the Compound Bow within Archery Interchange Forums; I am very interested in Mybo Edge compound bow . Hardly to find any information ...
    In the White
    Thanks

Mybo Edge

I am very interested in Mybo Edge compound bow. Hardly to find any information on their site, about release date, price and what is different between Origin and Edge. Any informations would be very appreciated.
    unit likes this.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only £1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the White
    Thanks
    Yeah, I'd like to know that

Thanks
    I'm shooting a Mybo Origin, which I love, so also interested.
    Prototypes of the new Edge are currently in the hands of some Mybo sponsored archers, but I am informed a few small tweaks are to be finalised before the release.
    The feedback is ultra positive, so well worth the short further wait for this beauty.

The obvious differences are -
    Grip.
    More forward facing limb pockets.
    Longer ATA (39")
    More lower rear stabiliser mounts.
    Smaller cam.
    style before fashion

In the White
    Thanks
    Thank you Ozzy, if you shoot Origin, could you please share some impressions? I am not fan from great advertising companies, thinking, there are some other smaller too with some equally if not better creations. My draw length is 30", due shoulder sore I need some not aggressive, smooth drawing bow. Another bows, which would be interesting are winwin Atomx and Xpedition Perfexion. Any thoughts on these?

Poslano z mojega SM-N910C z uporabo Tapatalk

Thanks
    Last time I was at Merlin, with some friends, I asked if I could have a look at one, and was able to handle and draw a blue-finished prototype. Ben Jones told us he still had a bit of work to do on the cams - if I remember right, the prototype had a movable piece to alter draw length, and they will be going to modules for the final version. But I can tell you the bow seen in the flesh is a really stonking piece of work - the detail and design on the riser is most impressive, not to mention the limbs and limb pockets. The prototype felt very nice to draw, stable once drawn, and with a very solid wall. A lot of thought and time has clearly gone into this thing.

There is something on the Mybo Facebook page, in answer to a question, where they say that compared to the Mybo Origin, the Edge has a different feel, with more vertical limbs, smaller cams, different riser geometry and balance. My friend who was strongly considering a Hoyt Prevail said he will now wait until the Edge is released before making a decision - he was unconvinced by the non-shoot through riser at first, but after talking to both Chris and Ben Jones, and actually seeing the prototype, was somewhat swayed towards the Mybo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gligo01 View Post
    Thank you Ozzy, if you shoot Origin, could you please share some impressions? I am not fan from great advertising companies, thinking, there are some other smaller too with some equally if not better creations. My draw length is 30", due shoulder sore I need some not aggressive, smooth drawing bow. Another bows, which would be interesting are winwin Atomx and Xpedition Perfexion. Any thoughts on these?

Poslano z mojega SM-N910C z uporabo Tapatalk
    I am a 29" & have owned many bows over the years of varying ATA lengths. The 35" Origin feels perfect for me & has a gentle smooth draw cycle.
    Remember other factors like limb location & cams have an influence on string angle at full draw. The Origin has an identical string angle to a 37" Hoyt.
    My immediately previous bow was a W&W Dragonfly, which is almost identical to the now improved Atom X. A nice bow to shoot, although noisy, & had limb & cable slide breakages.
    The Xpedition Perfection is a nice enough bow, but for me, wouldn't compare to an Origin ;-) & I think different modules are a required purchase fit to alter draw length ? If so, no way !
    gligo01 and Kernowlad like this.
    style before fashion

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast