Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
Discuss Mybo Edge at the Compound Bow within Archery Interchange Forums; The Origin price was low in my opinion. Maybe they wanted to create a fanbase ...
    In the White
    Thanks
    The Origin price was low in my opinion. Maybe they wanted to create a fanbase and build on it.
    I have shot both and have to say the edge suited me first end. Had to hand it back pdq as it was grouping so well.
    My mate paid hard cash for his and loves it. If a bow suits you the price will mean nothing over time. British shouldn't mean 2nd grade. Just a low marketing budget .
    Pro's will go to whom ever pays ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only £1.50 per month. Thank you!

Thanks
    Another double post ?
    style before fashion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffchucker12 View Post
    The Origin price was low in my opinion. Maybe they wanted to create a fanbase and build on it.
    I have shot both and have to say the edge suited me first end. Had to hand it back pdq as it was grouping so well.
    My mate paid hard cash for his and loves it. If a bow suits you the price will mean nothing over time. British shouldn't mean 2nd grade. Just a low marketing budget .

True, many Pros will contract with whichever brand has the biggest marketing/sponsorship budget & offers the most, but would like to believe there are some who won't shift out of loyalty or if the bows don't appeal to them.
    style before fashion

Thanks

Good to see that someone on here actually GETS it.

And while you may expect to see stuff being cheaper because our currency continues to crap itself in public, bear in mind that it also means a lot of the inputs and components to the product have just become more expensive.
    If you make something idiot proof, all that happens is someone builds a better idiot.

Thanks

Good to see that someone on here actually GETS it.

And while you may expect to see stuff being cheaper because our currency continues to crap itself in public, bear in mind that it also means a lot of the inputs and components to the product have just become more expensive.
    If you make something idiot proof, all that happens is someone builds a better idiot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirt For This Useful Post:

fluffchucker12 (15-09-17)

Thanks
    Think of all that investment Mybo have made - CNC machines and the people to operate them and design products are not cheap. Yes I am sure Mybo could have made it cheaper by putting it out to China, but the quality would not be there unless you pay a lot more.

Ironically the Origin was not taken seriously by some top archers around the world because it was considered too cheap and by definition could not be as good as their current bow that costs twice as much...." It's expensive with a well known badge so it must be good and nobody is going to question my choice".

IMHO compared to the competition, in terms of build quality, finish and performance the Edge is cheap. This is not the 70's don't confuse British made with British Leyland.

Is the edge faster than the origin - yes ask any of those shooting it at 90m on a cold windy day.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast