New Compound Bow...Which Arrows???

jez

Hey Guys

Just bought a Hoyt Pro Elite compound Bow and i am picking it up on Saturday,but i do not know which Arrows to go for...I will be shooting Outdoors for the next few months and dont want to spend the earth.X7's have been recommended by a fellowclub member but i would like your opinions...Thanks

iscap_boy

Hi

If you're going to shoot outdoors, don't buy the X7, they have a huge diameter. Use them to shoot indoors, for that they are the best. To shoot outdoors, you can use the Cartel Triples, or the Cartel X-Pert, or the Easton A/C/C, that are cheaper than the A/C/E or the X10...now all depends on how much do you want to spend.

cliveanne

Ironman
iscap_boy said:
Hi

If you're going to shoot outdoors, don't buy the X7, they have a huge diameter. Use them to shoot indoors, for that they are the best. To shoot outdoors, you can use the Cartel Triples, or the Cartel X-Pert, or the Easton A/C/C, that are cheaper than the A/C/E or the X10...now all depends on how much do you want to spend.
& the weight you are pulling, arrow spine, length, points, etc.etc. ask the pro shop you should get good advice there.

flashharry

hi i no its a bit l8 but if you go to the easton web site
you can download they arrow solector it will tell you what arrow is best for your bow but sorry donesn't give you a price
i use epic 340 buy easton its a carbon not to wippy and at only a ?5 fully made up not to much money i shoot 3-D and target faces with these and have had no probs i shoot these out of a 64lb draw weight pse compound and they fly like a dream:tearsofjo