Ultratec arrow rest

Alex Greig

I used to have a Golden Key premier, but have now switched over to a NAP Quicktune 1000. It is much simpler and a lot more reliable.

F

flamingbladerider

I use a spig magnetic on my ultratec with no problems at all.

greydog

Alex and Tony have mentioned some good rests, the key is simplicity, the ones with multiple adjustment knobs all over the place look great, but once it's set up, you want a rest that will lock down and not move. The Trophy Taker and the GKF TKO are also worth a look :)

OpaNL

Simple, easy to adjust and wont move: Brite site tuner rest.

I love the new elite head (Shoot thru launcher wire, cockvane down) because with the skinny carbons the vanes are so close it's sometimes hard to find a small enough launcher blade. You can get more complicated rests for less, but they won't serve you better than this one.

More info: http://britesitetuner.com/Pro_Tuner_Rests/pro_tuner_rests.html

jadlem

Trophy taker spring steel any day of the week, nothing can go wrong with it and you can lock it down with a proper allen key not one of these tiny grub screw affairs.

Adjustment is simple and easy, vertical will not affect horizontal and vice versa, the NAP quicktunes have one screw to adjust both! Bad news if you only need to adjust one axis.

Angry Gaz

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
Why not try the NAP QuickTune 3000 for Hoyt bows. It's manufactured to fit all Hoyt risers, so you don't have to worry about leveling it. It'll never move when it's on the bow and a piece of p**s to setup!!!

P

pyroarch57

Arrow rest

Tony, I have a Quicktune 3000 for sale if you`re interested.