CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE AIUK IRONMAN
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Discuss Fiberbow with Border limbs? at the Border Archery within Archery Interchange Forums; I've been shooting a Fiberbow 6.3 for about five years now with Border HEX 5 ...
    In the White
    Thanks
    I've been shooting a Fiberbow 6.3 for about five years now with Border HEX 5 limbs and find it absolutely beautiful to shoot, really stable and have never had any issues with alignment. The old 5.99 was the one I remember having quality issues but the fit and finish of the newer 6.3 is miles ahead of the old one so I'd imagine the new ones you can buy today are going to be better again.

To anyone saying they're too light, consider this; to build a race car you make it as light as can possibly be then place weights in specific points to improve the cars stability and to build the weight up to the minimum for whatever series you're in. Apply this to a bow and it means that with a Fiberbow you have far greater freedom over where to put the centre of gravity to suit you. So you could weigh up the stabilisers to make it equal to the weight of a normal bow but it would feel enormously more stable because you've moved the centre of gravity away from the pivot point at your hand.

That's just what works for me at least and how I justified it to myself, I might be talking utter tosh. :
    [ Picture awesome signature here ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SilverArrows For This Useful Post:

rmonclermc10071 (16-11-17)

3. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only 1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the Green
    Thanks
    I admired Paul's (Black46, post #11) kit, and shooting, at Outdoor Nationals this summer, and I greatly value his assessment. Scott

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VATiger For This Useful Post:

In the Green
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VATiger View Post
    I admired Paul's (Black46, post #11) kit, and shooting, at Outdoor Nationals this summer, and I greatly value his assessment. Scott
    Thanks Scott!!

Paul

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black46 For This Useful Post:

In the Blue
    Thanks
    I guess that nobody noticed the photo of the fiberbow on front page the border archery website?

It has border limbs on it, which you can't see in the current photo, but you could in previous iterations of the website.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy! For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234