My Talisman Gold died today :-(

cweg

I could cry, I could die....my Talisman Gold TX 40 died today. After the Training I had a look for the Brace Hight and what did I find?
The Core of the Lower Limb has different deep cracks that the layer stood open when I pull the string. Ok, I bought these Limbs used in a german Forum but I fell in Love with these old Guys and the Bow was so strong, so smooth and perfect, but now he's gone, broken and dead. Arrgh I could cry, after shooting Olympic Recurve, I changed to Barebow with Stringwalking. I was so proud, cause Borders are made for Stringwalking, Borders are THE Barebow Limbs. And now I killed mine by Stringwalking. Now I have to go back to my Rookies SF Archery Limbs and save long Time money to get some new Hex'.

Sorry for Crying but I'm a little shocked and very sad.

Christoph

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Oh you poor thing :-(

Nothing worse than loosing a dependable old friend.

cweg

Thanks for your kind words mates.

Sid, I contacted Ann, thank you very much. I hope this will take a good ending.

Best Christoph

cweg

Thursday my new CV W arrived and today was the first day of practise. Setup isn't perfect yet but the brace height is nearly than the old Talisman one. These Limbs are just wonderful, so light, perfect built and fast as hell. I'd like to say a big thank you to Sid, Ann and the whole Borderteam. I'm so happy that I could stay in the Border Family and I am shure that these limbs will increase my shooting more and more.

Best whishes from Germany

Christoph

P.s. ...who has a big smile in his face after three hours nonstop shooting :)