Seeking opinions on new purchase

Curveman

Hey guys! I heard from Sid on Friday as I'm in the process of buying a new bow. I confess that while my love for tradbow hunting never waned, I went from posting on forums like this near daily to "haven't been on for years status" so I'm just catching up. The bow that I'd been hunting with the past 10 years was a Border "Black Griffon GL." Loved that bow. I have no idea how it broke-I just looked over and it was! 😔 Now I sadly have come to discover that they don't even make them anymore! 😭 I've read great reviews on the Covert Hunter but also now the Raptor! I really like the "D" shape when strung which the Raptor has (in my strange weird view I only count it a longbow if it has that "D"), and that's the one I've been hunting with the past 10 years, but part of me says that since the Raptor has a recurve riser anyway, why not go full out that way and get the CH given my primary interest is traditional bow HUNTING not collecting bows or anything. I have two Black Douglas bows I can hunt with in the meantime. Anyone here have/hunt with both? Any thoughts that might help me decide would be greatly appreciated!! I use to think I was indecisive-now I'm not sure! 🤣 Anyone have a 64" Black Griffon to sell? 56# or better would work! Thank you all in advance! 👍😁

PFC1968

Archery Interchange is a mainly UK site, where hunting with a bow is illegal. There may be a few who hunt legally overseas that may be able to offer advice regarding choice. Alternatively try Archery Talk ( a US site which is predominately hunting )

Curveman

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Archery Interchange is a mainly UK site, where hunting with a bow is illegal. There may be a few who hunt legally overseas that may be able to offer advice regarding choice. Alternatively try Archery Talk ( a US site which is predominately hunting )
Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!!