Shipping To The East

Harrison Ooi

Hello Sid, I've been hearing about your limbs and their extremely good performance.I was wondering whether u could ship some carbon limbs over to Malaysia(Above Singapore).Could you pls Private Message or post the cost as I'm not goin over to the UK until 2010!Thanks!

:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry

BorderBows

Can i ask a couple of questions first...

Whats your draw length?

What limbs are you shooting at the moment?

What shooting experience do you have?

I ask these questions so that i can (hopefully) match your needs/expectations to our limbs options.

We have shipped limbs to Singapore, New Zealand and recently, the Philippines, Out back Austrailia, to Suriname, Chilli, Tazmania... just to name a few. So not a problem

hope we can help

Harrison Ooi

My draw length is about 31 inches.

Im shooting hoyt vectors right now.(very old i know)

I've been shooting for almost 3 years now.

The reason I don't really wan't wood cored limbs is because its really hot over here and I've done a test with my old hoyt epic limnbs.After checking them on a bow scale
I went to reterive my arrows(5 mins max)When I came back I checked again,my poundege dropped by 2 pounds!!!!!

rod

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
vectors are not wood core, well not the set i once had.
its borders you really,really want, then get them, no regrets,
i have HEXV's and they are really,really really good.

rod

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
just reread your post, you now have vectors, but did have epics.
makes me a dork,

Harrison Ooi

Hey Sid please give me the price quotes first as I will need to save up some cash.Can u give me the rough pricings please?Thanks Mate!

jmvargas

my order was sent to hongkong(as per my instructions) dec 18 and received in HK today....it will in manila tomorrow...