Web Site!!!

BorderBows

We are currently changing Domain Name servers.

In doing so, we will also be changing our Web hosting company.

This means we will not be recieving emails as normal, nor will our website be available as usual. It will get patchy.

So, in short, we are working on it, and please bare with us on this one. We have not disappeared. We are just hiding till we get the transfer done!

Regards

All at Border

BorderBows

New/temp contact details

We are contactable though: during this transfer period...

s.ball1 AT BTconnect.com

Hope this helps

If not, them send us a PM.

BorderBows

heh your inbox is full, so sent an email to that email address .. hope i got it right.

It is currently filling up faster than i have time to deal with it.

SO ive deleted some messages, and there should be some room now...

but yes we did get you email...

We are also contactable on "borderbows" on Skype.

bobnodge

We are currently changing Domain Name servers.

In doing so, we will also be changing our Web hosting company.

This means we will not be recieving emails as normal, nor will our website be available as usual. It will get patchy.

So, in short, we are working on it, and please bare with us on this one. We have not disappeared. We are just hiding till we get the transfer done!

Regards

All at Border
so thats why i lost your website had to join here to find out

BorderBows

Yikes!

Dave, The main man of AIUK, and us have established a way of getting new members!!! :duck:

Unfortunatly it involves a lot of stress for us!

Really sorry for this down time, we are waiting on BT sorting out our domain name so that we can get some sort of web site and email up and running. In the mean time im working on some new photos for a new site!
Its about time....
The BD risers have changed since the last web site was published.
The BD limbs have completely changed, from XP10 - XP30 - Hex4 to Hex4-W Hex5-W and Hex5-H
The Flatbows are all different appart from the Falcon & Kestral. Meaning changes to the Griffon, Harrier, Merlin, doing away with the black series.

The Target limbs were mostly upto date, but the cyclone and mistral risers are no more, and so are the silver limbs. The Hex5 is now up and running.

Target limbs are TX, Hex4 and hex5 with two options each, wood or hyperflex.

The one peice recurves have all changed too.

We are looking at a all wood section to incorperate the Longbow, and the raven.

And a crossbow page.

So really, nothing remains the same. Time for a new website!

Hope this helps

Sid

HOTHOUSEDOG

Hi Sid,
Are you planning to have a section for us amateur bowyers? I've noticed in a few threads ( correct me if i am making this up, i do do that!) you have offered to supply parts/laminations etc. I would be nice to have somewhere in mainland britain i could get some of the odd stuff; fibre glass, speciality glues eg bowgrip 100, carbn fibre ( not that i am quite ready for cf.) and exotic laminations.
Best of luck with the new web site!!!:applause:
Martin

Lividpig

Sid,

I know you must have many thing to do but it would be nice to have a temporary price list or even a link to the old pricelist on the old site if possible. I might be in the market for limbs and the stock list has a couple of potential candidates......

Chiz

Dave, The main man of AIUK, and us have established a way of getting new members!!! :duck:

Unfortunatly it involves a lot of stress for us!

Really sorry for this down time, we are waiting on BT sorting out our domain name so that we can get some sort of web site and email up and running. In the mean time im working on some new photos for a new site!
Its about time....
The BD risers have changed since the last web site was published.
The BD limbs have completely changed, from XP10 - XP30 - Hex4 to Hex4-W Hex5-W and Hex5-H
The Flatbows are all different appart from the Falcon & Kestral. Meaning changes to the Griffon, Harrier, Merlin, doing away with the black series.

The Target limbs were mostly upto date, but the cyclone and mistral risers are no more, and so are the silver limbs. The Hex5 is now up and running.

Target limbs are TX, Hex4 and hex5 with two options each, wood or hyperflex.

The one peice recurves have all changed too.

We are looking at a all wood section to incorperate the Longbow, and the raven.

And a crossbow page.

So really, nothing remains the same. Time for a new website!

Hope this helps

Sid

BorderBows

will do. I will get it up as soon as possible

in the mean time send me an email and i'll send you by return

Sid