when they are good they'er good Border PC

rusty craine

Gosh don'tcha just love the internet. I made a cyber friend in Finland. He had a pair of real clean Border Premier Carbons he wanted to sale. 36# longs, just the ticket for me. I am a stringwalker (sounds like an AA (acoholics anonymous) meeting. Shipping was not quite a week...Finland to Fort Worth, TX.

Dang Border limbs get around.

borderpc (stringwalkerbowhunter)

the Border PC's ain't slow :) they move an arrow post haste down range

rusty

JohnK

Nice bow and nice groups Rusty :)

That red riser is a beauty. If I had the resources, I'd have a pair of Best risers.

jmvargas

i was looking at those limbs too rusty...just felt it was a bit too heavy as i really wanted 34#....ended up ordering hex5-H limbs after exchanging emails with sid.....will be the first one in my country to have borders when it arrives....nikki from finland is a nice guy to deal with...we were on the verge of trading limbs before but shipping costs made it not workable....

barking mad

Heck, Rusty,

if I was stronger and stuff, I'd never gotten rid of the limbs. And will likely regret the sale for a while, lol. But since my knuckles hurt each time I walk up a flight of stairs, a mere 36# will easily turn into something quite unmanageable.
Sounds like they found a good home.

-bm.