1st and 2nd competition win in one day!

Neo

Well what a fantastic day. Shot an american round at Backworth tis morning and managed to pull off a 798 with 84 golds!!! my first 1st place

The after noon shoot was an easter egg shoot and managed to shoot a 436 with 20 golds. My second 1st place competition.

And all in the same day. Im Knackered.

:cheerful:I need me a Chufty Badge!!!:cheerful:

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Nice shooting, Neo!! :beer:

If you find a chufty badge, get one for Buzz. I believe he was at Backworth today, too, and I'm sure he won't mind me saying that he got 798 and a 1st for gents recurve on the American (two points short of a county record), plus 1st on the gents recurve in the Easter Egg shoot with 422.

Nice to see you Durham lads shooting so well!! :thumbsup: :applause:

Bald Eagle

I fogot to mention Zoe, she thrashed the National record for the American at Backworth by about 20 points!! At 15 she's got a hell of a future in archery

jet186

Well what a fantastic day. Shot an american round at Backworth tis morning and managed to pull off a 798 with 84 golds!!! my first 1st place

The after noon shoot was an easter egg shoot and managed to shoot a 436 with 20 golds. My second 1st place competition.

And all in the same day. Im Knackered.

:cheerful:I need me a Chufty Badge!!!:cheerful:
Once again congrats, Neo, and thanks for scoring and collecting my arrows, much appreciated. Really enjoyed shooting with you.Have to thank Bald Eagle for kicking my A**e last week about lazy shots, (only 2-5's) ended on 746 with 60 golds PB at American round , as Yaz put it " the only way is up":cheerful:

Les

Nice one!

Congratulations Neo. I did significantly worse.......

Still, there's always next year.